The Multimedia Artist & Photographer is responsible for creating visual images using traditional and electronic tools and media, creation of visual and graphic elements, such as animation videos, and presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images in illustrating a process, using computer animation and graphics programs.
- Design graphics and animation, following the concept brief provided by the Head of Marketing.
- Apply concept development, to create storyboards that show the flow of the message to be conveyed.
- Create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using digital and traditional techniques. Create computer-generated graphics or animation.
- Participate in the design and production of multimedia campaigns, assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking. Coordinate logistics for productions or events.
- Produce print-ready digital or film photos.
- Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured, or animated by computer.
- Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
- Create accurate digital models of real objects.
- Determine desired images and picture composition; and select and adjust subjects, equipment, and lighting to achieve desired effects.
- Assist in planning, filming, and editing videos that could be used for a variety of projects such as movies, advertisements, or shows.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts Graduate or related courses.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in animation, graphic design, video communications, and photography.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator & Photoshop.
- Has good experience in Photography and Video Production Confidence and a good eye for design, layout, and detail.
- Must be imaginative and creative.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent English communication skills — both written and verbal.