The Cost & Estimation Engineer works under the supervision of managers and executives in the organization. The goal is to acquire all essential knowledge to become future employees, often in particular fields, such as marketing, sales, or operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; a hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator; personable and team-oriented.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Has good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Preparing documents and updating records. Fulfill any other task that may be assigned by the management.