The Web Developer is responsible for both back-end and front-end website development, including creating WordPress themes, child themes, and plugins. A deep understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred. He or she should also have a combination of programming skills, mobile browsing, and user experience design.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, code, and modify websites from layout to function according to a client’s specifications.
- Measure and monitor website performance across different browsers and devices.
- Run regular benchmarking tests and interpret Google Analytics reports.
- Implement a regular back-up of the website codes and databases.
- Closely coordinating with the Marketing team for any technical updates.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related courses.
- Has at least 5 years of working as a web developer or related position.
- Good written and verbal skills.
- Works well with others but is able to work under minimum supervision.