The Social Media Specialist will be responsible for driving the tactical execution, marketing initiatives and achievement of marketing and/or business objectives through social media & email marketing campaigns, working on end to end campaign planning, management, execution, and results from the analysis. He or She will also be responsible for reviewing and submitting recommendations in order to help the business increase its productivity and presence in the market. It is expected that the job holder will need to use different tools, create reports to understand the trends and performance of the existing channels, and design/write materials including artwork and content.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design strategies that are aligned with the company’s marketing plan.
- Schedule monthly content calendar for various platforms.
- Create content that will grow the following of the company’s social media accounts.
- Increase the company’s brand awareness.
- Manage the company’s social media correspondence.
- Advise Marketing Team on social media-related issues.
- Perform other related tasks assigned by the Head of Marketing.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, or related courses.
- Has 10 or more years of professional social media management or public relations experience.
- Has knowledge of current social media platforms, trends, strategies, tools, accounting policies and procedures.
- Able to record, interpret, and report social media analytics.
- Knows how to use a wide range of technology for completion of responsibilities.
- Has good written and verbal skills in English and Filipino.