The Senior Graphics Designer is to produce digital and print creative materials for our marketing needs. He/she shall also have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. The Senior Graphics Designer should also have experience in executing marketing projects from concept development to production, including websites, brochures, and product packaging. He/she should be able to lead and guide the Junior Graphic Designers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Graduate of Marketing, BFA major in Visual Communications, Multimedia Arts, or similar courses.
- Has an excellent understanding of theoretical and practical fundamentals of graphics and visual design.
- Must present a professional portfolio.
- Has 5 or more years of experience as a Senior Graphics Designer.
- Has good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Illustrates concept by designing the layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic elements.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Tests graphics designs across various print media and online media.
- Coordinate with allied services agencies like printers and digital art service providers as necessary.
- Review final layouts and suggest relevant improvements.
- Works closely with the Marketing team, obtains approval of concept by submitting a comprehensive study for approval.
- Maintains and updates technical knowledge by learning new software, participating in design forums and societies, and learning the latest trends and styles for advertising.
- Organizes the files and graphics sources into a specified folder structure.
- Maintains the updated filenames with the latest version of the artwork.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.