The Scriptwriter will be creating scripts for plots, characters, and dialogues for video and animated videos. He/She should be able to develop concepts, storyboards and write script content for various types of videos.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, or related field.
- Must have a proven track record of at least 5 years of related work experience preferably in creative writing.
- Must be able to generate ideas and write scripts/treatments for a wide variety of client’s products and services.
- Must be a flexible, creative, and ambitious scriptwriter.
- Must be able to write, edit and review video scripts.
- Must have good knowledge of technologies for hardware, software, networking, and communication systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Conceptualizes and composes creative scripts about the company for all types of platforms.
- Initiates research about the company’s mission and brand image.
- Flexible in creating short to extended scripts as advised.
- Collaborates with different people within the organization to have in-depth knowledge about the products and services.
- Presents a line-up of ideas for production.
- Contributes content for marketing collaterals including web and social media content.
- Learns and keeps up to date with content creation trends.
- Organizes writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilizes industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content.
- Communicates and cooperates with the marketing team.
- Follows editorial calendar, collaborates with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.