The Sales Executive’s responsibility is to provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and introductory email.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Prepares quotation to be approved before sending to the client.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Perform other reasonable tasks that may be assigned by the management
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in strategic selling like insurance, real estate, door-to-door selling, and the like.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
- Excellent presentation, proposal writing, and verbal communication skills.
- High energy, motivation, and enthusiasm; a hard worker and rapidly responsive communicator;personable and team-oriented.
- Must be a strong communicator, both verbally and in written form.