The Marketing Assistant supports the work of Marketing Manager and Executives on projects directed at maximizing company profits and developing sales strategies or marketing campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertakes daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Supports marketing executives in organizing various projects.
- Conducts market research and analyzes consumer rating reports/ questionnaires.
- Assists in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success.
- Helps to identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learns and works with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creates marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Creates presentations.
- Maintains a marketing database.
- Provides administrative support to the marketing and sales team.
- Prepares, formats, and editing a range of documents.
- Does general office duties.
- Creates and interprets a variety of reports.
- Updates social media accounts.
- A minimum qualification of at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Marketing, BFA major in Visual Communications, Multimedia Arts or similar courses.
- Must have a proven track record of not less than 2 years as a Marketing Assistant or equivalent.
- Has an excellent understanding of theoretical and practical fundamentals of graphics and visual design.
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experienced in using graphics tools and software particularly Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and LightRoom.
- Excellent multitasking skills.