The Programmer undertakes the innovation and creation of special software and programs as required by the company. He/She will be tasked with masterminding the workflow of a program, writing the code, testing the program functionality, and creating documentation for the program. The Programmer will also help to develop special software products for partner companies or individuals and offer excellent technical support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand the business flow and develop a system flow diagram.
- Develop UI/UX diagrams.
- Develop and write programs for desktop and mobile apps to perform specific tasks related to organizational goals.
- Develop Softwares as required by the management.
- Develops code on MVC and/or MVP framework and submit to Git.
- Create workflow diagrams and charts to demonstrate the functionality of programs before coding them.
- Collaborate with upper management and heads of other departments to understand their needs and devise ways to accommodate them with software.
- Provide testing, documentation, training, and support for the developed software.
- Perform or direct revision, repair, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements.
- Report issues and concerns immediately to the head of ITC. Managing database systems and maintaining operating systems.
- Correct errors in the computer codes and update Profiling and analyzing algorithms.
- Implementing build systems. Providing tech support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Programming, or related field.
- At least 5 continuous years of intensive software development experience.
- Advanced knowledge in Database Query, SQL, and PL/SQL.
- Proven experience with OOP languages (Java, C++, VB.NET)
- Highly experienced developing on MVC and MVP Frameworks. With experience in Git is a plus.