The Digital Marketer provides strong and innovative digital marketing tools, using Email Campaigns, Chat Bots, SEO, Google Analytics, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products and services. Deploys engaging content, graphics, and videos produced by the Marketing Team while staying up-to-date on the latest marketing technologies and social media.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintains the company’s internet and social media presence.
- Plans and executes all funnels like email marketing, social media marketing, SEO, and display advertising campaigns.
- Analyzing digital marketing strategy by studying economic indicators, tracking changes in supply and demand, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Measures and reports the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights, and optimizes spend and performance based on the insights.
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed.
- Collaborates with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- More than 5 years of proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools like Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools like Facebook Ads and Google Adsense.